The Progressive Business Forum is responsible for creating an enabling environment for merchandisers to market and showcase their products with ANC trademark.
Inorder to sell their products at ANC events and in ANC stores.
Merchandisers are required to pay a subscription fee, in addition, they ought to have a permit to manufacture and/or sell ANC goods or products with ANC trademark.
There are many benefits for merchandisers who register with the PBF for a permit;
• They are invited to sell and market their ANC goods/products.
• Their products are marketed during ANC events.
• They are able to market their events using the PBF platform.
• As permit holders, they are given the opportunity to buy ANC products at discounted rates.
• Merchandisers are provided with basic training on financial management.
• Compliant and legal distributors or producers of ANC Merchandise will
be issued with a permit and ID by the ANC.
• All ANC structures are mandated to only buy from legal permit holders.
• You will be invited to set up pop-up stores at ANC events.
• You will be given support and advise on running your business.
• Free training sessions.
• Regular information on support available for small businesses and informal trading.
• Opportunities to promote your business in various marketplaces.
• Free showcasing of your products on ANC Merchandise Marketplace, with assistance of logistics*.
• Promotion on ANC channels.
• Access to Pantone and logo for correct application on product.
• Access to Proudly South African Channels.
• Access to over 5000 informal resellers to distribute and resell the product.
* The Merchandising Marketplace is an online platform in development and was launched in November 2020.
MANUFACTURERS: Create or design items and manufacture (submit samples for approval), sell in bulk, open a shop, advertise on ANC website and sell at events but at the reseller price.
RESELLERS: Buy in bulk from manufacturers at bulk price. Resellers are allowed to sell at ANC events or as a day to day business. All ANC regalia sold by reseller is pre-approved and must as per ANC specifications and colours.2020/11/26
WHAT IS AMNESTY
Means as indemnity against prosecution for unlawful production and sale of ANC Merchandise. In order to be a compliant and legal ANC Merchandiser, you must have a permit issued by the ANC.
WHO DESERVES AMNESTY
All those who manufacture or sell ANC branded products are able to apply for free amnesty.
AMNESTY – Only valid until 31st July 2021